Operations & Supply Chain Manager
Nice to meet you! 👋
We’re Cubby Beds (CubbyBeds.com) - a startup that make smart beds for people with cognitive conditions like Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, Dementia and Autism. In our first year on the market, we have made great progress with 7 figures in sales, FDA approval, insurance reimbursement, profitability, and most importantly, life changing reviews.
Here’s a little bit about us
We are on a mission to redefine care for people with cognitive conditions and special needs. Cubby is backed by world class investors such as Joyance Partners, Social Starts, Velocity Fund, and Arc Capital. We’re here to change how healthcare is delivered to one of the world’s most vulnerable populations. The next stage of the business is all about scaling operations + growth and helping thousands of families get the safe sleep they deserve.
This is where you come in
As the Operations & Supply Chain Manager, you will work directly with our executive team and US based factory. You will oversee our supply chain and operations. The perfect candidate has scaled manufacturing lines and built operational systems from the ground up. You will have a huge impact enabling the team to support rapid growth while controlling quality in the manufacturing and delivery of beds to customers.
- Help achieve best-in-class supply chain, manufacturing, and fulfillment
- Implement standard operating procedures and best practices in order to optimize quality, cost and delivery time
- Cross-functional collaboration with Customer Service and Marketing to identify opportunities for efficiency in processes, shipping, and a better customer experience
- Coordinate with our manufacturers to manage capacity and creatively deploy strategies for faster production schedules
- Own communication, tracking, and resolution around quality issues
- Be an integral part of scaling our factory to produce thousands of beds
The ideal candidate
- 2-5 years experience in manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain management experience, preferably in e-commerce, outdoor, apparel, or medical
- Analytical, detail oriented, self-starter
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, problem solving environment and can wear multiple hats
- Familiarity with quality management systems and best practices
- Open to domestic travel, 10-20%
- Passionate about Cubbys mission
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive market salary + equity ownership
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO + holidays & unlimited sick + wellness days
- Flex remote work from home (1 day/week to start)
- Macbook and ergonomic setup
- Fully stocked kitchen, team lunches,
- Have a huge role in the growth of a company with a life changing mission
Excited? We can’t wait to meet you! How to apply.
✉️ Submit your resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in this role in the form below. Talk soon!|||Denver / Lakewood, Colorado|||||||||2jGm.nUulZWSbC0F|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false