We want you to love your Cubby but we understand that every situation is unique and our products may not always be the right fit for your family.
That’s we we stand behind them with a 100 day trial and easy return policy. Our return policy is the best in the industry for you, because let's face it, you deserve the best.
The General Details
- We offer free return shipping and full refunds to make this decision as risk free as possible. You have 100 days to decide and $0 cost to you if you decide to return.
- Products must be in usable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors). If there are stains/damage, we can repair them and asses a fee based on the work required.
- Please return it in the original packaging to keep it safe. Returning it without the original packaging will result in a 5% fee + repair costs for any damage.
- Accessories are returnable under our 100 day policy.
- Mattresses are non-returnable.
- If the bed is sold outside of the continental US, shipping costs/duties will be paid by the customer.
- We only accept returns on direct sales. Sales through DME distributors are impossible to refund. We will work with you through any repairs, issues, or fixes though to make sure your bed is perfect.
Simple 3 Step Return Process
1 - If you'd like to return your Cubby, please complete this form within 100 days of receiving your order.
2 - Once submitted, our Customer Experience Team will process your request and send you a free return shipping label(s).
3 - Safely package the Cubby product(s) in the original packaging and drop it with appropriate carrier (FedEx or UPS, depending on your return label). You are generally responsible for getting the return product to the carrier.
For further assistance, please contact our customer service department at Hello@CubbyBeds.com.