The Best Sleep You've Never Had
Kid Proof Durability
Machine washable, bleach cleanable and made from ultra-tough fabric and steel
Soothing Sensory Inputs
Calm your kiddo before bed or when stressed with the perfect custom environment
Calming Safe Space
Comforting protection with 360 degrees of padding, anti-wander enclosure and safety sheets
Peace Of Mind Monitoring
Always be connected to your loved one with a connected camera, mic and sensors
What's In Your Sleep System?
- IOS & Android Apps
- 1080p HD Camera With Night Vision, Live View, Local/Cloud Recording
- Motion & Sound Detection Alerts
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Alerts
- Temperature & Humidity Sensors
- Alexa & Google Home Integrations
- Circadian Light That Simulates Sunrise/Sunset
- Meditative Breathing Program
- Speaker With Pre-loaded Sounds & Aux Input
- Add On Accessories: Weighted Blanket, Aromatherapy Spray, Vibration Mat
Materials & Certifications
- Dual Layer Mesh & Fabric Padded Canopy
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Removable Pocket + Straps
- FDA Registered, Class 1 Medical Device
- UL Approved Electronics
- GreenGuard Gold Certified Fabric
- TB 117-2013, UFAC - Class I Flame Resistance
- CertiPUR Mattress Foam
- Steel Hardware & Connectors
- Four 1/2" Steel Holes For Electronics or Feeding Tubes
Size & Assembly
- Assembles In ~1 Hour With 2 Tools (Provided)
- 87" Long x 54" Wide x 72" Tall
- 18" Transfer Height
- Fits A Full Size Mattress - Not Included
(Mattress Must Be Less Than 10" To Use Safety Sheets)
Cubbys have been shown to help people with a wide range of conditions including: Autism, Dementia, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Angelman Syndrome, and many other conditions.
They also benefit you! With better sleep and less worrying, you'll have a happier family and easier home life.
Have questions about how a Cubby could help your loved one? Contact us.
Your Cubby Bed comes with everything your kiddo will need to have a safe sleep!
The full package includes:
- Electronics Package: Light, Speaker, Camera, and IOS/Andoid Apps
- The Canopy
- The Steel Frame Poles & Connectors
- The Steel Slats
- Mattress - included with insurance coverage, extra if private pay
- Safety Sheet
- Waterproof Mattress Cover
- Removable Pocket- Removable Window/Door Straps
- Steel Ring Holes - at head/foot of bed for cords, feeding tubes, etc
- Wheels or Permanent Foot Mounts (optional)
Since every persons mattress needs are unique, the Cubby Bed does not come with a mattress standard when going through private pay.
You can purchase a mattress that is perfectly fit for your Cubby here.
A high quality memory foam mattress is included when ordering through insurance or medicaid or distributors.
The canopy will work with any full size mattress. In order to utilize the safety sheets, you must have a mattress that is under 10 inches thick. Anything larger than that will not work with the supplied safety sheets.
Yes, you can purchase extra sheets and other accessories here.
We understand that not every kid needs the tech features or maybe you want them in their bedroom but not their bed.
Good news! Everything is modular so you can take out the electronics and zip in a fabric cover instead. You can then use the camera, speaker and light separately from the bed.
Our little one ava, has multiple disabilities. For years she would hurt herself with railings( arms stuck) banging her head as she moved around the bed. She would be up for 6 hours a night. It was a nightmare Having this bed, she SLEPT THE ENTIRE night. Having the peace of mind to watch her and be alerted if it was too humid in there is priceless.
My son can go endless hours without sleep so the cubby bed was recommended. We have very slowly introduced this bed I've even had to sleep in it with him which I never do, he's always slept in b his own bed just not in a Cubby bed. Today is his first day ever going to his Cubby all by himself and getting a restful sleep I'm so very thankful even if he did sleep the day away this is a great milestone. This bed is highly recommended with a restful day or nights sleep his life and quality of life will greatly improve. I'm very pleased though we are new to the Cubby family I'm sure this will be a life changing experience for us.
Little Brian slept great his first night. We have peace of mind knowing he's safe, so mom and I will sleep better too. The care team is very responsive and accommodating. Would definitely recommend!
My daughter is 5 and does not sleep, and this bed has allowed her to be safe so that we can sleep. We did have an issue with her still being able to get out, so I reached out to cubby beds for recommendations. They went way above and beyond to help come up with a solution. I highly recommend this bed to anyone who could benefit from it.
My son already loves his bed and it’s only been 4 days. He feels safe and secure inside the enclosure and I feel a sense of relief knowing that he is safe inside of it. I finally can rest easy while watching him on the video cam and two-way him if I need to talk to him. Cubby Beds is amazing with answering questions and helping you through the process. They have been so helpful throughout our process even helped with getting insurance to cover it. I highly recommend giving this bed a try.